Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Recycled Poetry: The Principle of Things (July 03)

Sometimes I remember to forget
and think not to think
I think that when I do not think
the holy whole thinks for me
The world becomes bigger and life rosier
and I, become satisfied
and on the borders of Shanti....

When I block my limiting thoughts
innate and cosmic intelligence radiates in me
and lights the integrity of it all
When I hide in passivity
Things happen and I change things
In silence blossom the lights
In stillness move the wheels
That I shall never forget
That is the way of evolution
and the principle of things

Annex from April 07: I think I have forgotten that. I do not think that the 'holy whole' thinks. I do not think there's anything 'holy'. I do not beleive in cosmic intelligence anymore. I beleive in cosmic illusions. Thus, I am not on the borders of Shanti anymore. Let me find a more pragmatic Port-O-Shanti.

No comments: